The rules: Each person tagged gives 7 random facts about themselves. Those who are tagged need to write on their own blog those 7 facts as well as the rules of the game. You need to tag seven other people and list their names on your blog. Then you leave those you plan on tagging a note in their comments so they know that they have been tagged and to read your blog.
7 Random Facts:
1. I have a birthmark on my left arm in the shape of a chicken.
2. Dolls with large heads and big, lifelike eyes really creep me out. As in, I will have nightmares. I hate Team America!
3. I have been in five car accidents while driving, all minor, three of them my fault. The three that were my fault were all with parked cars! Apparently, I’m a good driver on the road (no tickets ever, either – knock on cyber wood), but not when I want to stop and get out.
4. Old roses are definitely my favorite flower. They are so much more interesting to me than florist roses. I just bought five more of them this spring, so that makes nine in six different varieties. They are very forgiving plants, too, which is another reason I love them, because I’m not always the most attentive gardener.
5. I prefer pie to cake. Especially apple!
6. I have a collection of fountain pens and lots of ink to go with them, in lots of pretty colors. Dorky, I know, but I’ve always loved interesting pens to begin with, even before I “discovered” fountain pens.
7. I love pets. I have had some unusual ones, like a tarantula when I was in elementary school and a chameleon in my twenties. I draw the line at hissing Madagascar cockroaches, of which my brother had a few. Right now, the two goats in our backyard are as “unusual” as it gets for us – and they’re not unusual at all where we live. We also have two dogs and a cat, all mixed breed. Someday, when I have more leisure time and the kids are older, I would really like to have a small parrot and a bunny – perhaps not at the same time, though.
Seriously, it was harder to find seven people who don’t seem to have been tagged with this one than it was to come up with my seven random facts. Your turn, if you choose to play along! 🙂